Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 2: Morning

So I slept really well... for about two hour and then my body apparently remembered that it was not the right time to be asleep. I finally got up 5:30 japan time and went to try out the private bath since I hadn't washed my hair properly last time. That bath was lovely too. I took my time getting ready until breakfast came.
 I still don't know what I was supposed to do with the lemons. Eat them straight I suppose because they were cut away from the rind. The strange vegetation in the square bowl I didn't eat much of because it was very bitter. But the soup, rice, tamagoyaki, and tea were all delicious. The chicken was too afer I got over the surprise of there being bones in there. Why I was surprised, I don't know. Now I shall finish my makeup and set off to find a post office to obtain some yen. And then shopping! Wait, maybe this isn't the best plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment